The last month of the year turned out to be quite positive reading wise. I didn't give any of my reads less than three stars and I had a surprise entry into my Top Ten Favorites of the year! (which reminds me, I should probably go and edit that post).
With these six books I brought my 2015 total of reads to 85 books, twenty more than what I had originally set on my Goodreads challenge! Hopefully 2016 will be just as good.
- 'Christmas Ever After' (Puffin Island #3), by Sarah Morgan (3/5)
- 'Red Rising' (Red Rising #1), by Pierce Brown (4/5)
- 'The Wolf Wilder', by Katherine Rundell (3/5)
Reviews Coming Soon:
- 'Starflight' (Starflight #1), by Melissa Landers (5/5)
- 'Lost Stars', by Claudia Gray (5/5)
- 'End of Days' (Penryn & the End of Days #3), by Susan Ee (3/5)
The last installment in the 'Penryn & the End of Days' trilogy. I absolutely loved the first book, but then it just started going downhill from there for me. The second book was a disappointment where I started jumping sections just to finish it, and while this one was going in a better direction, the ending fell flat. Such a shame, as I really loved the characters and the concept!