Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Top Ten Fictional Crushes


Love is in the air, with Valentine's Day around the corner and all, so this week's Top Ten Tuesday is all about that fictional crush. The hardest part of putting this post together was definitely sticking with ten swoon-worthy men. I'm a sucker for fictional crushes. If it counted as a skill, my CV would be flawless.

So, without further ado, let's get down to business. Ladies, protect your devices, I do not take any responsibility for drool related damages!

1. Miles Archer, 'Ugly Love'


If you are yet to accept Miles Archer as your Lord and Savior, I recommend you get on that ASAP.

I'm not even going to get into this choice, because if you have read the book you know perfectly well why he's here, and if you have not, again, consider the error of your ways, and I don't want to spoil you on the many reasons why he's the best fictional crush in the history of ever.



2. Aaron Warner, 'Shatter Me'



I shouldn't be adding Warner under 'Shatter Me' because I absolutely hated him on the first book of the trilogy.

Needless to say, he not only climbed the stairs of my consideration, but jumped straight to the top. He's the only reason I finished the series and damn, if I didn't get the hots in some of his scenes!


3. Jamie Fraser, 'Outlander'





Look at that picture.

I rest my case.





4. Lucien, 'A Court of Thorns and Roses'



Lucien seems to be the most overlooked character in this book and that's fine  by me, I get him all to myself!

He has that jokester personality that is always 100% guaranteed to work on me.



5. Carswell Thorne, 'The Lunar Chronicles'



Exactly for the same reasons as Lucien, Thorne just had to be on this list. He's the sort of guy that, existing in real life (a girl can dream) I would totally fall for.

Funny, attractive, brave... I mean, does he even have flaws?

Fictional men will be the death of me.



6. Raffe, 'Angelfall'




What do you mean, I have a type?





7. Puck, 'The Iron King'



[Goodreads]

...

...

I'm just gonna shut up now.




8. Lucas Campbell, 'Mai Tai'd Up'


[Goodreads]

All the men in this series are swoon-worthy in their own way, but I have a soft spot for Lucas.

Doctor, loves animals, good looking, great banter...

Damn, books have really ruined my expectations of men.




9. Everyone of the male gender, 'Anna and the French Kiss'


[Goodreads]

I'm not even exagerating.

I feel like locking Stephanie Perkins and make her write endless stories with perfect male characters forever for my enjoyment, but that's probably illegal.

I'll consult a lawyer.



10. Jamie Roth, 'Mara Dyer'

[Goodreads]

Back to the funny guys, because I just can't help myself.

Writing this post has made me realize that probably all it takes for a guy to get on my good side is for him to tell me a joke.

A good joke.

Because I have standards.


-----------------------------------------------------------

What about you? Do we share any fictional crushes?


5 comments:

  1. Nice list!! I had Raffe on my list this week as well!

    http://tanglednbooks.blogspot.com/2016/02/top-ten-tuesday-17-top-ten-books-that.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see the love for Puck on this list because I feel like everyone just likes Ash. Also agree with Jamie Fraser, Thorne.
    If you are interested my TTT is here: http://powisamy.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-anti-valentines.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. after seeing so many delicious things about Thorne today, I am more determined than ever to read The Lunar Chronicles! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Lucien!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/02/09/top-ten-tuesday-43/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Stephanie Perkins. My favorite is Josh <3 Love him so much <3

    ReplyDelete