Tuesday, 29 March 2016

10 Of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads


This week's Top Ten Tuesday is all about those amazing reads that are fresh off our TBR's.

I've included them in order from most recently read, because trying to come up with an order for ten books that I already loved so much was giving me a headache! Since most of them have reviews here on the blog I will leave the links along with them so you can read my thoughts on them if you'd like.

1. 'Morning Star', by Pierce Brown




[Goodreads]      {Review}

This series, man. This series.

Pierce Brown is a bloddydamn genius in his writing and I will forever buy and read ASAP anything that he publishes!




2. 'Golden Son', by Pierce Brown

[Goodreads]       {Review}


3.'The Driver's Seat', by Muriel Spark



4. 'The Pagan Night', by Tim Akers



5. 'Glass Sword', by Victoria Aveyard



6. 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens', by Alan Dean Foster



7. 'Lost Stars', by Claudia Gray



8. 'Red Rising', by Pierce Brown



9. 'Starflight', by Melissa Landers



10. 'Last Call', by Alice Clayton


1 comment:

  1. From the sound of things I should read Red Rising and Starflight immediately. :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete