Sunday, 5 June 2016

April & May Wrap Up


For the first time here on the blog I am doing a two month wrap up in one post, simply because April was the worst reading month of the year for me, and I only finished two books. They were also ebooks, which would have made for a very plain, image free post. So I decided to leave it until this month, and May was definitely more reading productive than April, with a grand total of ten books!

As I am (finally) free of University until September, I decided to take some time to catch up on my out of control review book pile. I am one of those people that feels incredibly guilty if I receive a book from a publisher (even if I did not request it) and do not review it. So, while there are books I've owned for years that I really want to get to, for the next couple of months I'll be going through more recent releases.

Which I am also super excited to read, so in the end it's a win/win situation, really.

Here are my April and May reads!


Reviewed:


Other Reads:
  • 'The Neverland Wars', by Audrey Greathouse (Unfinished)

No comments:

Post a Comment