For the first time here on the blog I am doing a two month wrap up in one post, simply because April was the worst reading month of the year for me, and I only finished two books. They were also ebooks, which would have made for a very plain, image free post. So I decided to leave it until this month, and May was definitely more reading productive than April, with a grand total of ten books!
As I am (finally) free of University until September, I decided to take some time to catch up on my out of control review book pile. I am one of those people that feels incredibly guilty if I receive a book from a publisher (even if I did not request it) and do not review it. So, while there are books I've owned for years that I really want to get to, for the next couple of months I'll be going through more recent releases.
Which I am also super excited to read, so in the end it's a win/win situation, really.
Here are my April and May reads!
- 'American Psycho', by Bret Easton Ellis (4/5)
- 'Paper Hearts, Volume 3: Some Marketing Advice' (Paper Hearts #3), by Beth Revis (5/5)
- 'Paper Hearts, Volume 2: Some Publishing Advice' (Paper Hearts #2), by Beth Revis (4/5)
- 'Flamecaster' (Shattered Realms #1), by Cinda Williams Chima (2/5)
- 'Riverkeep', by Martin Stewart (4/5)
- 'Star Wars: Bloodline', by Claudia Gray (5/5)
- 'Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between', by Jennifer E. Smith (4/5)
- 'A Court of Mist and Fury' (ACOTAR #2), by Sarah J. Maas (5/5)
- 'Rebel of the Sands' (Rebel of the Sands #1), by Alwyn Hamilton (2/5)
- 'Crush', by Eve Ainsworth (5/5)
- 'Risuko: A Kunoichi Tale' (Seasons of the Sword #1), by David Kudler (2/5)
- 'The Neverland Wars', by Audrey Greathouse (Unfinished)